Thursday, July 9, 2009

R.I.P. Grandma Betty

I remember running in the house and hitting my finger into the wall. It hurt really bad but I had too pee so I run all the way to the bathroom then, run screaming to gram. She cant seem to see whats wrong so, she grabs the phone and calls you up. You tell her to just bring me to your house and you'll look at it. We get there and you take a look. You get a warm bowl of water set my finger in it. After a couple of minutes you take it out and grab a pair of twizzers you get the tiny thick piece of wood out of my finger nail. It hurt for a second, you saw me about to cry and told me you better toughen up. Then you took two band aids one goes on top the other around for good security. I just sat there for awhile. You always knew what to do. weither it was a small piece of wood in my finger or when someone needed a hug. You were there.

You will not be forgotten, but you will be missed.

RIP June 9,09

No comments: