Saturday, March 26, 2011

I haven't been on, in awhile :/

I am so sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile, but I am back!
So here are some catch up poems, the dates are on top of them for when I wrote them!

December 28, 2010
The first time I fell for you,
I didn't know what I was getting into,
You walked into my life just as fast,
As you walked in.
The second time I fell for you,
I fell slowly,
I walked into you life,
with passion and love.

January 15, 2011
Sometines you just want the wind to stop,
And the rain to calm down,
The lightning to pause,
and the thunder to get quite.
When it doesn't. . . .
Second best,
Is your ipod,
On shuffle preferably,
Turned up as loud as it can go.

March 23, 2011
I cry sometimes
Not even knowing why,
I begin to wonder,
The past flashes through my mind.
I put all the pieces together,
and realize that even thought it's in the past,
It can still hurt.
Sometimes that's the worst pain of all.

March 23, 2011
A never ending search,
I can never have enough,
Of this ever changing touch,
The rush of pain at the end,
Increasing with every new one.

It sucks that I couldn't find any happy ones really :/ Don't think that my life has completely sucked since I have been on here it's just been busy.

No comments: