Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Decisions

I have made a decision today to make this some what of a little info. about me kind of like a little journal to the world! Since I have recently or some what recently deleted my facebook it makes it some what hard for the rest of my family to keep up with me so I am thinking this would be a good way for them to check up on my as they please! Today I had to work, and had to stay in late. Funny thing is that I love it! Most people would think that I am CRAZY for saying that. However being a hostest I get to linger, and do whatever is needed. Today, I did the register, I was a waitress, I was a bus girl, I was a seater. I did whatever they needed, because truely that is what the hostest job is. I also like this because I get so much interaction with people, this gives me not only interaction with my amazing co-workers, but the people coming in the store. I'll admit some are a little rough, but most of the time I just take it as entertainment. Today I broke my first salt shaker, and one of my co-workers reminded me, it won't be my last either. (: Overall I had a great night though, did pretty decent with tips, due to helping bus tables and got home in time to blog some before I went to sleep. So goodnight wonderful world! leacy

1 comment:

The GA Nicholsons said...

I like this. Very neat.... Hope you continue :)