Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wow A Week Already

I can't believe its been a week already! I didnt mean for its too be this long before I posted another time but I guess I was busier than expected. This week did go by very fast though, and probably because everything was in preparation for Spring Break! WOO HOO a week off of school, and full of work. I only have Monday with no work, and will probably go work next door some. I have to admit work has gotten to be a little more stressful, but that was mostly because of situations like tonight. I had two guys come and sit at the bar, which is when I serve them. I worked very hard on keeping them happy and making sure they had everything they needed for them to leave absolutely no tip, but they did tell me thank you for being so helpfull :/ But sometimes stuff like that happens, and then you karma will balance things out and give a much better tip another time (: I have been working late a lot lately too, which has been good because the more hours worked, the more MONEY made ((: I will have to remember to get on here more often. leacyy

No comments: